Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Dads & Daughters: Hollywood's Newest Proud Pops Beam Over Their Baby Girls

Dear Ol' Dad: Missed but not forgotten.

My dad set the barre high for the men in my life. He was kind, caring and loyal--but not just to his family. He treated friends, coworkers and strangers with the same respect.

As his only daughter, he made me feel like the apple of his eye. The rules seemed a little more relaxed with me than with my brother, and I could always count on his unconditional love. I truly believe that his support and positive example shaped me into the woman I am today.

Watching fathers with their baby daughters never fails to melt my heart. I delight in seeing how their new reserves of attentiveness and emotional availability bring out the best in them as the relationship grows. It reminds me of the special bond I had with my "dear ol' dad," which is how my father often referred to himself. 

In honor of Father's Day on Sunday, we'd like to celebrate Hollywood's newest dads and daughters. Check out the adorb pics and videos of Channing Tatum, Kanye West and Kevin Jonas with their own baby girls. Plus, if you're looking for something special for your father or the father-like figure in your life, we've also assembled softening and soothing skincare products formulated specifically for men. Each brand promotes no animal testing practices. 

Enjoy your special day with dear ol' dad!

CHANNING TATUM

Photo courtesy Peabody Awards

Channing Tatum and his wife Jenna Dewan-Tatum received a special delivery in June 2013--baby girl Everly.

KEVIN JONAS

Photo courtesy Paige's Concerts

Daughter Elena Rose came into the world last February to proud parents Kevin Jonas and his wife Danielle.

KANYE WEST

Photo by rodrigoferrari 

The first child of Kanye West and Kim Kardashian, daughter North West, arrived in June 2013.


SHINE: Murad Cleansing Shave, Razor Burn Rescue and Face Defense Broad Spectrum SPF 15|PA++. BEAUTY: The cleanser preps the skin for a close shave, the treat/repair formula prevents razor burn and ingrown hairs, and the SPF provides antioxidant protection with tea tree leaf oil and vitamin E. BEACON: No animal testing.

SHINE: Pevonia Aqua-Gel Foaming Cleanser, Age-Defying Myoxy-Caviar Balm, Soothing After Shaving Balm and Easy Glide Shaving Emulsion. BEAUTY: Safflower seed oil, vitamin E and lavender flower extract help decongest and desensitize the skin to leave it soft and smooth during the morning shave routine. BEACON: No animal testing. Free of parabens, alcohol, lanolin, mineral oil, PABA, urea, formaldehyde, artificial colors and sulfates. Supports the Beauty Bus Foundation.

SHINE: Phytomer Homme RASAGE PERFECT Alcohol-Free Soothing Aftershave. BEAUTY: Soothe razor burn, and purify and tone the skin with rosemary leaf oil, witch hazel and sea water. BEACON: No animal testing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...